Saturday, May 19, 2012

Buying Vintage ...Refreshing!


zoom
Vintage 1950's Candie Apple Patent Leather Red Pump Shoe, Retro FashionsVintage 1950's Candie Apple Patent Leather Red Pump Shoe, Retro FashionsVintage 1950's Candie Apple Patent Leather Red Pump Shoe, Retro Fashions
The Discarded Gem….Vintage Treasures! I have been thrift store shopping for nearly 30 years now. What started out in the 80’s searching for the cool old clothes, jewelry and accessories has many, many years later turned into an online business for me. In my college days I was fortunate to be a part of vintage inspired fashion shows as a curator and model. I was surrounded by a group of friends who shared the same passion. This was the start of many vintage collections.  Now, many years later I still enjoy the search of that discarded gem that has past history and much history still to be made. As our world is changing buying vintage seems almost refreshing;   a way of recycling gems and bringing them new life…in a new era. For those who love vintage, I hope that you can find something you love through my shop.  Within my shop I sell vintage clothing, shoes, jewelry, accessories, home and kitchen décor as well as what I call vintage curiosities. Items featured are from the 40’s though to the 80’s. Many items for sell are from my personal collection that has been tucked away for years. It is now time for someone else to enjoy them as I have. In this photo, taken in the 80's, I am wearing these beautiful 1950's candy apple red shoes. Available through my on line shop. http://www.hipvintagesoul.etsy.com Enjoy a taste of my soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment